The Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) invites you to submit your abstract(s) for our 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM). Apply by December 14, 2018, to showcase your work to your peers at Canada’s premier radiology event.
Submitting an abstract is an exciting chance to shape the scientific and educational content of the CAR Annual Scientific Meeting, taking place April 11-14, 2019 at the Sheraton Centre in Montreal. There are five categories for submissions, including two categories exclusive to radiology trainees.
Abstracts are a path toward improving patient care. Presenting peer-reviewed abstracts at the CAR’s ASM is a prestigious opportunity. Being selected to present means earning a lasting impact and the recognition of your peers.
- Abstract submission deadline: December 14, 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
- Deadline to modify abstracts: December 14, 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
- Acceptance notifications: January 21, 2019
- Deadline to confirm acceptance to present: January 31, 2019
- CAR 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting: April 11 - 14, 2019