Join us at CAR 2024!
Are you ready to take your radiology practice to new heights? The Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) invites you to join us at our highly anticipated Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) next April 2024 in Montreal, where innovation, collaboration, and excellence converge. The theme of this year’s meeting is Embracing a New Era. Building off our successful return to the in-person ASM in April 2023, CAR 2024 promises to be extremely enriching - you won't want to miss it!
The Call for Abstracts is Now Open!
Submission Deadline: December 5, 2023, 11:59 pm EST
CAR 2024 will offer four days of high-quality didactic educational programming, thoughtfully curated by the Scientific Planning Committee, in collaboration with the CAR Affiliate Societies, to specifically target topics of your perceived needs.
Here's what you can expect for CAR 2024:
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Explore cutting-edge techniques, technologies, and emerging trends. Our expert speakers will share their insights on the latest advancements, covering a breadth of topics, including sessions on teleradiology, climate, equity, and diversity.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with your colleagues, peers, fellow radiologists, opinion leaders, and industry experts. Build valuable relationships that can lead to collaboration, knowledge-sharing, and new career opportunities.
- Scientific Sessions: Dive deep into the latest research, clinical guidelines, and case studies. We will cover pitfalls, best cases, and feature modality specific presentations, among others. Gain practical insights and strategies that you can implement in your practice.
- Keynote Presentation: Be inspired by renowned keynote speakers who will share their expertise and vision for the future of radiology.
- Exhibit Hall: Explore a diverse range of products and services in our bustling exhibition hall. Discover the tools and resources that can streamline your practice and enhance patient care.
- CAR Awards Ceremony: Celebrate excellence in radiology as we recognize outstanding achievements, research, and contributions within our field.
The program highlights the entire spectrum of specialties including cardio-thoracic, abdominal, emergency and trauma, pediatric, interventional, musculoskeletal, neurological, and breast radiology.
We will kick off our proceedings with a pre-ASM Emergency Radiology Workshop and a full-day Trainee Day with lectures geared specifically to the needs of radiology residents and fellows.
Join us in shaping the future of radiology and ensuring that we continue to deliver the best possible patient care. See you in Montreal at CAR 2024!