Save the date for the CAR’s 2021 Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting: April 27 – May 2, 2021
CAR 2021’s Share the Vision meeting is going virtual and will offer 4 full days (April 29 - May 2) of accredited research, science, and education online. Renowned speakers from across the country will deliver high caliber radiology content. CAR 2021 will also include the CAR annual Trainee Day on Tuesday, April 27 for radiologists-in-training as well as a CSTR Day (Canadian Society of Thoracic Radiology) on Wednesday, April 28 with a focus on lung screening.
Why Should you Attend CAR 2021?
- The premier Canadian radiology event of the year
- Connect and network with your peers from Canada and internationally
- Meet radiology’s best, brightest, and budding
- Expand your repertoire of skills and knowledge
- Earn high calibre CPD
- Participate from anywhere
- Access to CAR 2021 content post-meeting
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by the Canadian Association of Radiologists. The CAR 2021 scientific program is approved for a maximum of 20.25 credits (Section 1).
- Abstract submission deadline: January 11, 2021, 11:59 pm (EST)
- Acceptance notifications: February 11, 2021
- Early Bird registration deadline: February 24, 2021
- Deadline to confirm acceptance to present: February 18, 2021
- CAR 2021 Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting: April 27 - May 2, 2021