This conference is designed for all general and subspecialty radiologists as well as radiology residents and fellows whose work involves performing or interpreting images, determining appropriateness and using advanced equipment and tools to help guide therapeutic decision-making and help improve clinical outcomes.
After attending and participating in this conference, attendees will be able to:
- Define the role and utilization of advanced and emergent technologies in clinical imaging. (CanMEDS Roles: Communicator, Leader, Medical Expert)
- Identify and implement practical strategies to improve the management of academic and community radiology departments (CanMEDS roles: Collaborator, Communicator, Leader, Professional)
- Discuss the practical, legal, and ethical changes that have occurred in radiology practice and research as a result of the implementation of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and machine learning. (CanMEDS roles: Health Advocate, Leader, Professional)
- Discuss how imaging can help inform therapeutic decision making. (CanMEDS Roles: Health Advocate, Leader)
- Identify strategies to engage in academic activities and contribute to the academic life of a radiology department. (CanMEDS role: Professional, Leader, Scholar)